terça-feira, 20 de julho de 2010

Friend.

Did I not call you servants, because a servant does not know what his lord does: but I have called you friends, for everything that I heard from my Father I have made known. John 15:15.

     Once we turn to the Lord, then we are walking in faith with the Lord Jesus Himself puts in our path, people who, over time, become our friends.


   When a person reaches the Church of the Lord Jesus, come alone, without hope. Persevering, she begins to understand what water baptism, leave the error, a new creation. But God does not act alone, He puts angels who help us and come to live with us. The friends of the Lord, are our friends. Pray for us, are always around and today it is rare to find people if they are true friends.


   There friends pretending to be friends, but only when you go through a hard time is that you get to know who really is your true friend. As a child, I had four young friends from childhood. Back then, when after school we went to play a square that was in front of my old house. I studied in the morning. and every weekend we'd get together for lunch at the home of each. It was such a rotation. Back then it was still possible to play in the street, had no internet, it was in the 80s. Thank God I had children. My childhood was in the western zone of Rio de Janeiro.


   We moved to the northern area of Rio de Janeiro. Very different. Even today it is so. The people of the north is more consumerist, loves fashion, and just go with who has something or something. Unfortunately it's the truth. I felt the difference in the skin. But thank God it is different, so that I could know God and do not mix with anyone.


   For now, I still live in the north, but soon come to the west. Only this time alone will not be back, back with the Friend that I met with the friend who offered me his hand when I needed and thought that there was no exit. Return with the Lord Jesus, my One True Friend.


   To him resorted the anxieties and joys too. It is he who uses us to be friends of those who need our help. And we appealed to him because he likes it and is Our Friend.


   Stay strong with God.

Nenhum comentário: